NEW VACANCY! (PK6663)
FLATBED DIE CUTTER / CASEMAKER
£Open hourly rate + overtime (paid time and 1/2) + Pension
Hours of Working: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4pm, Friday 7:30am - 2pm
Monday to Friday - this is likely to move to a second shift in future
This is workload dependant, they could look to move this to double days 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Our Client is a UK leading packaging manufacturer specialising in lightweight, conventional and heavy duty corrugated, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Die Cutter / Casemaker to join their team. You will be running a flat bed die cutter and a case maker.
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently and produce quality products.
- Maximise the utilisation of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data and Quality Data.
- Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to production schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures