NEW VACANCY! (PK6833)
Salary up to £30K
3 Shift Pattern
Our Client is a well-established, well invested & profitable UK Label Manufacturer.
Supplying award-winning on-roll printed labels, office & computer labels across a broad range of sectors, with unique in-house coating facilities providing the perfect platform for producing their own self-adhesive substrates.
They currently require a Flexo Printer to work on a 3 shift pattern as they are a 24 hour operation. Operating within a framework of standards to ensure the production of label products of a consistently high quality, whilst meeting specified performance targets.
The ideal candidate will have operated narrow web Flexo Presses previously but candidates from other flexo or litho backgrounds will be considered.
Reporting into: Production Manager
- Preparation and production of label products in accordance with specified customer and company / work instruction requirements.
- Ensure print / product quality is of a sufficiently high standard.
- Accurate and timely booking in of all produced goods into the company computer system.
- Responsibility for all machine maintenance required as per company procedure.
- Ensure all maintenance requirements are logged according to procedure.
- The accurate and timely completion of time sheets using the required format.
- Ensure that output from the machine is dealt with according to procedure i.e. pack into boxes or store correctly, working effectively with an assistant where relevant
- Responsibility for general housekeeping within the area of work and locality.
- Operating required equipment in a safe manner in accordance with operating procedures and Health & Safety Guidelines.
- Responsibility for ensuring that Health & Safety / BRC requirements are followed and that knowledge regarding Health & Safety / procedure is kept up to date at all times.
- All other reasonable ad hoc duties that may be required and requested by management.