NEW VACANCY! (PK6792)
FLEXO PRINTER - LABELS
£Open (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Our client is a leading labels manufacturer, currently looking to recruit a Flexographic Printer ideally with a background in narrow web print although other flexographic print experience will be considered.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Produce quality labels in a timely and efficient manner.
- Running narrow web 8 colour flexo press.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the ISO9001-2000 quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- You are required to relay information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- Working within the company policy guidelines to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
- An eye for detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team Player.