In the current climate, a number of our clients are putting steps in place and want to be ready to move quickly once when we return to normality. With that in mind, this client, like many others, has instructed us to begin the process of identifying potential candidates for the following role:
A highly commended labels specialist and a big player in the industry, this company is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent specialist printers. Housing some of the most modern label printing equipment on the market this company should be considered a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Flexo Printer | Labels | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
As a Flexo Label Printer the successful candidate must have a strong and proven background operating state of the art label presses.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting, maintaining and operating various multi colour label presses
- Ink mixing and colour matching where required
- Producing high quality labels into the food, beverage, giftware, automotive and personal care sectors
- Quality and control at every stage of the process
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time
Key attributes must include:
- A proven and recent history setting, maintaining and operating flexo presses in a labels environment is essential
- The ability to work well within a team of production operatives
- Previous ink mixing and colour matching experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic approach
If this role matches your experience, please submit your details. We are looking to move very quickly on this role so any interested candidates are urged to apply without delay.