A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential candidates for the following role:
An award-winning labels manufacturer has an opening within their world-class production facility. This is a company which is focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to an expansive client base. Now is a fantastic time to join as it experiences significant growth and expansion and is working towards ISO 9001, PS 9000 and BRC standards.
They are looking for an experienced Flexographic Label Printer to operate printing equipment according to job specifications and procedures, ensuring ISO 9001, PS 9000 and BRC standards are met and contribute to maintaining a continuous improvement culture. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain colour to agreed standards
- Conduct general maintenance of the equipment, maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Follow all relevant safety procedures whilst performing job tasks
- Report any tooling issues to the Production Manager or Print Supervisors
- Record of equipment settings accurately to enable repeat of job tasks
- Ensure optimum equipment set up and product output with efficient use of consumables
- Organise pre-press team
Experience of embellishments such as rotary screen, hot foil, cold foil, and embossing is advantageous, as will experience of Nilpeter Servo Press or similar.