NEW VACANCY! (PK6763)
CIRCA - £25K
SHIFT PATTERN - Double Days
6:15am to 1:45pm / 1:30pm to 9:00pm
Our Client is a leading print and packaging company producing work for a diverse range of markets from food packaging to FMCG, to premium and luxury goods. The Company are expanding and have over 75 years experience in the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Foiling Operator to join their team, the client would look at a candidate with Die Cutting experience
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You must be able to work a standard double day shift and possibly twenty four hour working to cover peak demands in production.
- You must be able to use flat dies, fluted dies, multi level dies and preferably have experience of embossing.
- Products can vary from paper weights to heavyweight materials
- Good communication skills and familiarisation with MIS systems is required
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times