NEW VACANCY! (PK6539)
FOLDER / GLUER OPERATOR - CARTONS
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Pension + Free Parking
Hours: Days - 8:00am to 5:00pm (may change to shifts)
Our client is leading packaging and labels company based in the South East. They provide their clients with a wide range of products including promotional packaging, cartons, films, shrink sleeves, self-adhesive labels, laminates, sachets, blister cards and rigid plastics.
Following their expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a Folder / Gluer Operator to join their team.
Previous experience operating a Duran, Bobst or Signature Folder Gluer would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience working in fast paced manufacturing / production environment
- Aptitude for machines
- Mechanically Minded
- Team worker
- Mechanical/Engineering qualifications would be a plus
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times