NEW VACANCY! (PK6778)
FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR LANCASHIRE
Competitive Salary on offer + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Double Day Shifts, Monday to Friday Early Shift 7.00am to 3.00pm & Late Shift 1.30pm to 9.30pm
Our client is a carton manufacturer based in the North West. They supply printed folded cartons to pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, personal care and food markets.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Folder Gluer Operator that has the ability to train others.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Flexible to short notice overtime is a must, as the company provides a service for quick turn around orders.
- The majority of the O/T lands with the late shift. Weekend O/T is also required when needed.
- Setting and running various gluing machines
- Maintenance of machinery
- Ensuring all jobs are produced to a high standard
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required