Opportunity to work onsite with a major FMCG client who is a top FTSE 25 company with world leading brands.
Outstanding career prospects for a motivated and energetic individual who has superb client service skills. A chance to be part of an international group that delivers true stand-out projects and boasts excellent retention of well known clients.
FTC - Onsite Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS | Berkshire | £37k - £45k
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched.
As Onsite Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working from the client’s office as part of the client’s customer marketing team
- Handling the requirements of a major client in the Healthcare & Hygiene sector
- Taking creative briefs, understanding how many units are required etc.
- Developing strong professional relationships
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of POS
- Account or project management experience essential
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Working with multiple stakeholders to translate client requirements to the commercial and production teams at Head Office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines is essential
- Ability to deliver best in class point of sale executions
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition. Progress your career with an acknowledged market leader in the POS industry – apply today to be considered.
£37k - £45k + attractive bonus, 6% pension, life assurance & 25 days holiday + stats