Inherit a portfolio of existing top tier accounts and maximise an incredibly lucrative global territory for a market leader the flexibles market. A company with an extreme competitive edge within the market you will be representing a major brand within packaging boasting leading-edge research and production capabilities and operating on a global basis.
Global Key Account Manager | Flexible Packaging | Central Europe | Package in Excess of €100k
One of the most technically advanced suppliers of flexible packaging to European markets. A company seeing strong growth due to their partnerships with international heavyweights, specialising in co-extruded polythene films (plain & printed), multi layer laminate structures, pre-made plastic bags and pouches and active film technology. Alongside, they also offer high quality laminates, form fill and seal and barrier materials for stand up pouches, re-sealable bags plus microwavable packaging, with extensive capabilities in flexo, high-definition and gravure printing.
As Global Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of inherited accounts
- Selling a full range of flexible packaging solutions to include: high barrier films and laminates, retort pouches, bags
- Working within the Home and Personal Care sectors
- Based in Central Europe with a global level of responsibility
- Undertaking extensive international travel
Key attributes required:
- Current experience of managing global key accounts
- Extensive knowledge of flexible packaging to include high performance films and laminates
- Flexible packaging experience specifically in the Home and Personal Care markets
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to manage long term relationships
- English and German language skills, ideally
- Comfortable with extensive international travel
Offering the chance to inherit existing business this truly is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive group with unrivalled growth plans and really drive future success.
Package in excess of €100k