NEW VACANCY! (PK6660)
NORTHANTS / BEDFORDSHIRE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE (please contact me for further location details)
Upto £31K - this is genuinely flexible for the right candidate
Hours of Work - Shift Pattern: 4 Shift Continentals x 12.5 hour days rotating between days and nights. It consists of 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights. There is 7 days break between the finish and start of each shift with no Saturday night shift / Sunday day shift.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons for a variety of market sectors including food and pharmaceutical. They are currently looking to recruit a Gluer Operator to run their Bobst crash lock machines (machines have 4 & 6 corner capabilities).
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Knowledge of carton gluing
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required