NEW VACANCY! (PK6662)
GLUER OPERATOR /PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS (DAY SHIFT)
*** My client will consider a finisher / machine operator from the print of packaging industry who may require some training ***
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£Open Based on Experience + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:15pm and Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Our client is an established UK carton manufacturer. They supply printed folded cartons to a wide variety of market sectors including food and pharmaceutical.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gluer Operator to join their team.
As a Gluer Operator, you will have a strong and proven background in setting up and running machines for the packaging industry.
Key Requirements Include:
- Experience in setting up and running gluing machines - Jagenberg / Diana
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in developing & training of staff
- Experience in quality control (BRC experience will be advantageous but not essential)
- A good team worker with excellent communication skills
- Good problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- Set up, run and quality control of all cartons on gluing machines
- Training of staff - to setup a training programme and manage
- Approve sheets for gluing
- Comply with and improve current working systems
- Relevant admin
- Machine maintenance
- General housekeeping