NEW VACANCY (PK6609)
GLUING MINDER - DAY SHIFT!
COMMUTABLE FROM BUCKS, BEDS, CAMBS AND HERTS
Basic Hourly Rate: £17.00PH
Hours of Work: 4 Day Week
Monday to Wednesday, 6am to 3:30pm
Thursday, 6am to 3pm
Our client is a long-established manufacturer and supplier of printed folded cartons for the food sector worldwide. They have been around for over 80 years so you can be sure that you are joining a strong time severed
They are currently looking for a highly skilled folder glue minder to join the team
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the following machines; Jagenberg Diana 70 & 110, Bobst Media, Duran Omega.
They have lots of additional packaging type machines, window patch / tray formers however key skills for the vacancy are inline gluers.
- Run machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Be aware of quality levels
- Ensure that the machine area is tidy and safe
- Make ready the machine
- BRC Standards are maintained
- Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and handle a variety of responsibilities
- Has good attendance and timekeeping
- Full make ready of straight line, crash lock, and complex designs of cartons.
- Troubleshooting folding and gluing issues;
- Running at highspeed to meet production schedules with minimum waste.
It is essential that the person applying is skilled and from the food packaging industry