Join a fast paced and exciting organisation passionate about creating high quality printed folded cartons predominately into the pharmaceutical sector. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of a driven and motivated production team operating an impressive list of operating machinery.
Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | East Midlands | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits
Rapidly growing organisation proud of their high quality and innovative printed folded cartons delivered to an impressive portfolio of blue chip organisation across the globe. Offering their clients a full service from design to final delivery, this organisation has achieved multiple awards and accreditation for their excellence.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting & running gluing machinery to produce printed folded cartons
- Maintaining machinery when acquired
- Ensuring products are within the groups high quality specifications
- Assisting on other machinery when required
- Training on other machinery if desired
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience running any gluing machinery, desirably Bobst
- Demonstrable history manufacturing printed folded cartons
- Strong attention to detail
- Quality approach to your workload
- Excellent team player, able to support and assist other employees
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven Gluing Operative looking to join a rapidly growing and innovative organisation constantly looking to grow and develop their employees. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.