Gluing operative job for an elite carton manufacturer in West Yorkshire. The company is planning further expansion within its conversion department and has an opportunity for an experienced Gluing Operator to join the production team and help drive them forward.
Gluing Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | West Yorkshire | Up to £32k
Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and all available state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing, as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of folding cartons they offer a complete range of carton board, fluted materials and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and operating Bobst equipment
- Producing straightline, crashlock and 4 and 6 corner work
- Producing a variety of printed folded cartons for the food and pharmaceutical sectors
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Experience of operating Bobst Alpinas
- Track record producing a range of carton work
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
A fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.