NEW VACANCY (PK6969)
GLUING OPERATOR - 3 SHIFTS
£29,711.64 (inc timekeeping bonus) + Overtime (Monday - Saturday Paid at Time + ½ and Sunday Paid at Time + ¾)
Hours of Work: 3 Shifts
6:00am - 2:00pm / 2:00pm - 10:00pm / 10:00pm - 6:00am
**** MY CLIENT CAN ALSO TAKE A CANDIDATE WORKING A SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ON A TEMPORARY BASIS ****
Our client is a global manufacturer of corrugated packaging products, they are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Machine Operator to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for general set up and operation of the Bobst Inline Glue machines along with leading a team during a shift to ensure production targets are met.
You will be required to have a basic understanding of the Inline Glue machines and an awareness of machinery health and safety. You will be target driven and possess good communication skills.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be responsible for Continuous Improvement within the Inline Gluing area
- Involved in the daily meetings to discuss progress and achievements
- Cleaning down the machine and systems
- Logging data flow
- Completing job bags and QA sheets
- High level of organisation and time keeping skills
- Ensuring all jobs are produced to a high standard
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Excellent team player