NEW VACANCY! (PK7390)
FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR - CARTONS
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
Shifts: Mon, Tues, Wed 6 til 6 (Days)
Mon, Tues, Wed 6 til 6 (Nights)
Thur, Fri, Sat 6 til 6 (Days)
Our Client is a privately owned BRC accredited carton manufacturer based in the North of England. They sell into a range of markets including finance, FMCG, manufacturing, communications, cosmetic, beauty, household, DIY and pet care markets.
They are looking to recruit a Folder Gluer Operator who will be responsible for setting and operating Hoson 800 & Signature 110 Folder Gluers running various carton types including side seam, crash lock, double wall and confectionary cartons.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as an operator running all carton types with 4/6 corner experience as an advantage.
- Setting and running the Folder Gluer
- Ensuring machines are running at optimum levels
- Completing all relevant documentation
- Regular scheduled maintenance and basic running repairs
- Ensure all product is of excellent quality
- Ensuring work area is always safe and tidy
- Ensure assistants understand their role and contribute to the smooth running of machines
- Flexible attitude towards working
- Good communication skills and familiarisation with MIS Systems
- Ability to problem solve
- The ability to work to tight deadlines