An exciting new position for an experienced Gluing Operator to play a key role in the cartons finishing process in a busy packaging environment. A great time to join as the company continues to grow and expand their production facility.
Gluing Operator | Carton Packaging | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Housing some impressive equipment that encompasses various presses and full in-house finishing for a variety of value adding techniques enables this organisation to compete at the highest level within the industry. With an incredibly impressive plant list and client base, they are renowned in the industry for their deep technical expertise and capabilities, as well as professional and efficient customer service.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for finishing high quality cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running Bobst gluing machinery
- Producing a range of high quality, straight line, crash lock, 4 and 6 corner carton work
- Maintenance of machinery
- Quality control
The successful candidate will be very familiar with gluing machinery and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience operating gluing machinery and producing cartons
- Bobst machinery experience highly desired – candidates with experience operating other gluing equipment will also be considered
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working as part of a team
This is a great chance for a highly motivated and capable Gluing Operator to further their career. If the role is of interest, apply below for further details.