NEW VACANCY - (PK6691)
MULTIPOINT FOLDER GLUER OR CASEMAKER OR DIE CUTTER
*** PLEASE NOTE MY CLIENT WILL HAPPILY CONSIDER A KEEN CANDIDATE WHO IS LOOKING TO LEARN THESE MACHINES AND A FULL TRAINING PROGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED ***
£9-£12PH (depending on experience) +22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Overtime paid time and a half
Hours 3 Shift Pattern: 6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10:00pm, 10:00pm - 6:00am
Our client is an independent corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the South West with an outstanding reputation in the industry. The company has been established for over 35 years and specialises in bespoke corrugated packaging solutions.
Due to investment in brand new machinery they are currently looking to strengthen their Production Department and are looking to recruit Gluers and Casemakers / Die Cutters
- Used to automatic production processes and requirements
- Used to following details specifications and SOP's
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth, train & learning machines.
- Used to a fast pace and productivity driven working environment
- Hard working, willing individuals with good time keeping and attendance.
- An attention for detail and a willingness to work weekends & "chip in"
- Ideally fully trained folder gluer with min 5 years experience (less would be considered)