SOUTH EAST - COMMUTABLE FROM ESSEX / HERTS
Up to £27.5K + Overtime (Monday to Saturday - Paid at Time + ½ and Sunday - Paid at Double Time) + Pension Scheme
Double Day Shifts: Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm & 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Our client is a leading corrugated manufacturer, supplying the full range of Corrugated Packaging, HQPP and Litholam in to a variety of market sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator working on Bobst and SBL multipoint gluers.
- Checking print quality and that the product makes up correctly and is fit for purpose
- Taking dimensional measurements and associating these with products specifications, ensuring products are within tolerance of customer expectations
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery
- Setting machinery both via a computer and manually
- Demonstrating flexibility in operating a variety of machinery proficiently
- Ensure accurate records are maintained throughout production process
- Look to help your Team Leader improve on all KPI's with effective utilisation of labour and resources
- Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance
- To help utilise allocated labour to the best effect in order to achieve identified priorities
- Work with your Team Leader on process / continuous improvement projects
- To help your Team Leader co-ordinate labour over meal breaks and ensure allocated break times are adhered to