NEW VACANCY! (SC2890)
GLUING OPERATOR - PLASTIC POS & PRESENTATION PRODUCTS
£Open depending on Experience + Pension + Cycle to work scheme
Shift Pattern: 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday / 8am to 2:30pm Friday
Current Shift (Due to COVID): 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading manufacturer of presentational / promotional products, point of sale and packaging based in the West Midlands and they are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator to join their existing team.
The ideal candidate must come from a gluing background and die cut experience would be an advantage.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To operate a Jagenberg gluing machine
- Machine setting and operating
- Improve machine efficiencies
- Ensure total quality of the job while in operation
- Maintain the machine and area in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- Assist operators as needed at delivery end of press
- Perform other job duties as assigned