NEW VACANCY! (PK6553)
GLUING OPERATOR / PRINT FINISHER
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
£OPEN + Overtime (Monday to Saturday - Paid at Time + ½ and Sunday - Paid at Double Time) + Pension Scheme
Double Day Shifts: Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm & 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Our client is a leading corrugated manufacturer, supplying the full range of Corrugated Packaging, HQPP and Litholam in to a variety of market sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator / Print Finisher to manufacture or assist in the manufacture of corrugated packaging to high quality print specifications working on Bobst and SBL multipoint gluers.
My client is happy to train a Print Finisher.
- Checking print quality and that the product makes up correctly and is fit for purpose.
- Taking dimensional measurements and associating these with products specifications, ensuring products are within tolerance of customer expectations.
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery.
- Setting machinery both via a computer and manually
- Demonstrating flexibility in operating a variety of machinery proficiently
- Ensure accurate records are maintained throughout production process.
- Look to help your Team Leader improve on all KPI's with effective utilisation of labour and resources.
- Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance
- To help utilise allocated labour to the best effect in order to achieve identified priorities.
- Work with your Team Leader on process/continuous improvement projects
- To help your Team Leader co-ordinate labour over meal breaks and ensure allocated break times are adhered to.