NEW VACANCY! (PK6623)
FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR - X2
NORTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
CIRCA - £26K
SHIFT PATTERN - Double Days - Sometimes 24hours
Monday to Thursday, 6:15am to 1:45pm and Friday 6:15am to 12:30pm
Monday to Thursday, 1:45pm to 9:00pm and Friday 12:30pm to 7:45pm
Our Client is a leading print and packaging company producing work for a diverse range of markets from food packaging to FMCG, to premium and luxury goods. With B1 and digital print, cut & crease and foil blocking / embossing capabilities.
They are currently looking to recruit 2 Gluing Operators to operate their gluing machines - Diana pro (Straight line and crash lock), Jay pack packing line on end of machine, Leary glue system 8 gun and Iglue technology 3 gun hot melt system.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operators must be able to work a standard double day shift and possibly twenty four hour working to cover peak demands in production.
- You must be able to produce straightline, crashlock & four corner products.
- Experience in setting J packs is advantageous
- Good communication skills and familiarisation with MIS systems is required
- Products can vary from paper weights to heavyweight materials
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times