NEW VACANCY! (PK7317)
WEST YORKSHIRE (Please contact me for further location details)
Salary: £19K - £22 for Junior Level Experience
£25K - £28K for Mid-Level Experience
Our Client is a leading carton manufacturer, providing bespoke solutions predominantly to food markets throughout the UK.
With significant increases in demand, they are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working individual who is keen to gain hands-on experience of the design, development and manufacturing process involved in FMCG packaging.
You will be required to deliver to strict deadlines, working both alone and part of a team. A pro-active approach to your design work is essential.
You will be the sole Graphic Designer however will sit within a team of Structural Designers, you will report directly to Creative Structural Design Manager and support mock-up service for Consumer Products and provide additional graphic and 3D visual support to internal and customer projects.
- Create packaging artworks and 3D visuals to communicate ideas to the customer
- Create and print quality carton board mock ups to present to clients
- Photograph mock ups for customer presentations
- To run and maintain the UV inkjet mock-up equipment - Roland LEC330 + RIP
- Managing and scheduling of own work via the online briefing tool
- Handle all queries relating to the mock up service
- Assist in the development of technology and procedures to improve the output of the service
- Confident communicator, able to actively contribute ideas in briefings and brainstorming
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively propose creative solutions to fill any gaps in brief
- Understanding of commercial printing and knowledge of how to set up documents ready to print
- Be able to research ideas, keep up with trends and be able to present final ideas direct to customers
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills is essential, ability to give clear written and verbal instructions
- Good understanding of procedures and processes
- High responsible, reliable and flexible with strong work ethic
- Punctual, presentable and with good attendance