HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL COORDINATOR - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
HERTFORDSHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension
Our client is a large manufacturer specialising in the manufacture of high density and linear low polymers for industrial film applications. They extrude convert and print up to 6 colour a variety of packaging films and liners for food manufacturers and other industries.
They are currently looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be from a flexible / plastic packing background, candidates from other packaging backgrounds will also be considered.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- NEBOSH, IOSH and BRC Compliance knowledge is essential
- Keep updated with current health & safety / environmental legislations which may affect the company
- Development of policies, procedures and standards, considering any changes in legislations
- Determining causes of operating errors, ensuring resolution and corrective actions are taken
- Establish good working relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure timelines and cost projections are met
- Complete risk assessments and safety audits
- You must possess excellent personnel skills and be a strong communicator