NEW VACANCY! (PK6365)
HOME BASED E-COMMERCE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
**This role covers the UK, there will be some travel and overnight stay involved**
Candidates must be located in the Midlands or South East
£40K - £55K (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Up to 20% Bonus + Company Car + Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package + Annual Cycle to Work Scheme
Our Client is a leading packaging company, supplying added value printed packaging to a range of markets including retail, e-commerce and online retail markets throughout the UK. They are well-invested company with a very stable and dedicated workforce, they have built their success on developing strong working relationships with their varied customer base.
To help continue to capitalise on the growth in this market and achieve their goals, our client is looking for an e-Commerce Account Manager to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts worth approx. £7million, 80% of the role is Key Account Management and 20% helping with new business wins and upselling though the existing accounts.
This position will be responsible for managing and driving the profitable growth of e-Commerce accounts - delivering packaging solutions to new and existing customers and building multi-level relationships to increase sales. You'll need to be comfortable collaborating with different UK sites, suppliers and logistic centres on their customer-related needs, whilst also working closely with Internal Design and Business Development teams on site to develop optimal, profitable solutions.
- Regular visits to clients (approx. 2-3 times per week)
- Actively working on the promotion and sales of new products / concepts
- Exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands
- Presenting the developed Packaging Solutions to customers and visualising the value they create - meticulously applying the company Value Tool and ensuring that customers perceive them as the leading Packaging Strategist in e-Commerce
- Continuously evaluating how new packaging solutions perform and ensuring that they meet the requirements and demands
- The ideal candidate will be a strong Account Manager with an enthusiastic attitude able to challenge customers and build strong relationships
- The ability to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to problem solving is essential
- Should be proactive in identifying other opportunities within customer accounts