HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Monocle International are working exclusively on behalf of a packaging company to source an ambitious and experienced HR professional who can help shape a strong middle management team and deliver positive transformational change within this forward thinking and progressive organisation.
As a key member of the senior leadership team, this position will require a committed, focused, business minded, yet people orientated professional who will:
- Play an influential role in advising the senior leadership team
- Be the face of our leadership team employing and promoting their views and strategic vision for the business
- Play a key role both operationally and strategically
- Lead generalist HR activities, aligning HR accurately with the key business objectives and Act as a catalyst of change and business improvement
- You will be a voice for all staff in senior meetings and be a key communicator
- Excellent written English
- You will be within a team of 4 other HR professionals and will need to communicate effectively with your team to establish overall delivery and smooth operation of our HR functions
- Your brief will be wide ranging, where you will have accountability for HR activities across the business,
- People, organisation and cultural development, staff individual and team development will be your main focus in delivering the improvement necessary to deliver the strategic vision
- To deliver and champion effective HR change management activities for the organisation in order to drive sustainable business improvement.
- Listen carefully to staff development opportunities and organise training to support these
- We promote from within and reward dedication and loyalty we are looking for someone ambitious within HR
- Ideally you will hold a degree and/or CIPD qualification,
- Ideally, you will have HR experience within a world-class manufacturing environment and some Recruitment experience would support your role here
- Commercially astute and credible, you will use best practice methods in all you do
- Be proud of your company, understanding its vision, place in the market and direction and growth aspirations
- We want a professional who adds value to our organisation, therefore if employed by us we will always welcome new ideas on improved practices and people development
- There may be opportunities to undertake further professional training to support your role and progress
This role would suit a HR Manger wishing to progress or a current HRD looking for a new challenge. We look forward to hearing from you.
£60k to £80k DOE plus car and pension.