Represent an expanding giant in the print machinery sector who actively progress their staff with structured development programmes. We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent to work in a highly skilled role on leading edge print machinery for a company with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Installation & Service Engineer | Print Equipment | Global | Up to £47k
Unrivalled track record in the print capital equipment sector. As specialist manufacturers, this is a company set apart by its commitment to R&D and extensive knowledge of print, pre-press and finishing equipment. A well established company who continually invest in new technology and innovation and boast experienced multi-skilled teams.
As Installation & Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation and service work in accordance with company guidelines and procedures
- Participating in training on all company machinery
- Creating and updating machine manuals as necessary
- Assisting in the training and development of other employees carrying out service and installation work
- Demonstrations at exhibitions when required
- Dealing with routine requests for spares parts, proposals etc.
- Overseas travel approx. 30 weeks per year
Key attributes required:
- Time served engineer – ideally with ONC or HNC qualification
- 5 years’ experience in rotating machinery installation and service
- Experience with electronics, computer driven servo systems and software maintenance
- Spoken and written languages, in addition to English, would be a distinct advantage
- Capable of dealing with the pressures of working up to 30 weeks per year overseas
- Experience of the flexo and/or gravure printing industries is preferable
Given renowned training to enable you to upskill technically, this is a world class business to be part of.
If the role is of interest, submit your details without delay to be of consideration for the shortlist.
Up to £47k + car & travel, contributory pension, 33 days holiday, death in service, healthcare