NEW VACANCY! (PK7283)
INTERIM PROCESS MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING (6 MONTH CONTRACT)
CHESHIRE / DERBYSHIRE
£42K Pro Rata
Hours: Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 16:30pm
Our client is a major manufacturer of printed flexible packaging for FMCG markets.
They are currently looking for an Interim Process Manager, the role would suit a Production Manager or someone with CI skills (Lamination Process), to start as a 3-month contract to extend to 6 months.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Good attention to detail
- Good understanding of health & safety policies
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational & leaderships skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach