INTERNAL ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
EAST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£24K - £25K + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experience Internal Account Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Working alongside the External Account Management team, you will be responsible for managing all day to day customer activities
- Maintenance and support of their existing programs and ensuring any new briefs and projects are successfully supported through the business from enquiry to execution
- A hands-on role with a lot of direct interaction with customers and internal colleagues from other company sites around the world
- You will need to form an in-depth understanding of your customers priorities and to develop close relationships with them, empathising with their challenges and focussed on delivering first class service and support
- From time to time there will the need to visit customers directly and occasionally deputise for the Account Management team at meetings during holidays etc.
- Experience of successful internal customer management in a business 2 business environment
- Experience of successful project management against tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage a busy, varied workload and prioritise effectively and consistently
- Able to solve problems by taking ownership in situations and consider solutions that ensure successful resolution and maintained customer engagement