Internal Account Executive
Packaging / FMCG / Food
Based in Northamptonshire
Job ref: PJM /50753
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Reporting to: Commercial Director
The Account Executive is responsible for the customer service functions for all accounts as well as managing a specific portfolio of small to medium sized customers. You will be responsible for strengthening existing customer relationships, and expanding products into existing customers and increasing customer satisfaction.
· Manage the administration, order placement, customer calls for all accounts
· Responsible for a portfolio of medium sized customers and manage the relationship across these accounts.
· Maximise revenue from own account base through new business attainment and expanding volume of current lines.
· Maximise profits from existing customer base through detailed profit analysis and subsequent price management.
· Deliver strategic plans which are managed by the National Account Manager for key customers addressing topics such as growth, innovation, sustainability and ease of business.
· On board new customers following a detailed handover from the new business team.
· Drive improved customer satisfaction and engagement with existing customers.
· Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through a consistent service via targeted customer visits in line with company and customer expectations.
· Manage commercial relationships with customers, streamlining the order to cash cycle.
· Ensure all customer data and communication is recorded accurately within Salesforce and utilise the system to review current performance, generate quality sales leads and plan and implement marketing campaigns in line with company strategy.
· Collaborate and maximise relationships with other members of the team.
· Order and sales management
· Retention of existing business
· EFI implementation and use of automated stocksheets
· Improve existing customer profit contribution
· Strive for excellence, ‘best in class’ – Voice of the customer
Key interfaces (internal and external):
· Customer service team
· New and existing customers
· Industry leaders
· MD, Commercial Director and other Executive Directors
· Senior Management (Operations, Finance, Marketing & HR)
· Influence internal and external stakeholders to deliver business success
· Drive to achieve business goals and results
· Work alongside key interfaces to ensure communication, focus and alignment
· Drives a culture of openness, challenge and creativity
· Demonstrate passion, tenacity and drive to ensure substantial progress is achieved
· Creates a culture of excellence where best in class sales and solutions are standard
Experience, Education, Qualifications and Prerequisites
· Interpersonal and relationship-building capability
· Experience of developing accounts and selling
· The ability to learn and communicate technical requirements and benefits.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Computer proficient to analyse data and prepare technical and business presentations (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce etc.)
· In addition you will need to have an outgoing personality with excellent communication skills. You will be self-motivated, determined, confident and resourceful and driven by results. You must enjoy being part of a team
· Valid driving licence
· Willing and able to travel in the UK
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713