Award winning company seeks an experienced Internal Account Manager to work from their modern office in Leeds. Enhancing the careers of professionals across West Yorkshire, this is a company that will make sure you are invested in significantly, with excellent opportunities open to ambitious individuals.
Internal Account Manager | Carton Packaging | West Yorkshire | £24k-£30k
Providing a full range of services incorporating creative, print, sample making and fulfilment, this company sells to a diverse audience encompassing many different sectors and targeting niche business genres. This is an exciting new opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to look after one of the company’s major client accounts in the beverage sector.
Working in a highly supportive Account Management team, you will act as a product expert and relationship-builder, guiding and advising customers towards the most relevant solution.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing an internal support service for the sales team encompassing all aspects of sales, client relationship management, project management and production control
- Working closely with the Business Development Managers and administering all post sales activities
- Processing new jobs/projects through from estimate stage, proofing cycle and through to production
- Dealing with all sales and production queries to ensure all expectations and timelines are met
- Project management of key accounts ensuring all SLAs are achieved
- Managing the Management Information System (MIS) to ensure all data is accurate and all jobs are processed in accordance with instructions
- Management of marketing activities and campaigns for clients
- Cross selling and up selling new and additional services to clients and prospects
Key attributes required:
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Self motivated and able to demonstrate high level team skills
- Detail orientated
- The ability to work in a pressurised and time bound environment
- Technically competent
- Experience of working within a creative and/or marketing environment
- Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in a company with fantastic growth plans over the next 3 years. The company will provide extensive training to continually develop you to be the best you can be.