NEW VACANCY! (PK7117)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER EAST MIDLANDS
£27-30K + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a market leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke high end packaging solutions for a range of market sectors including gift, entertainment, beauty and beverage markets.
They are currently looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- To manage all aspects of a portfolio of blue-chip clients work
- Be the centre of all information relating to these clients.
- Drive projects from the concept stage through to execution and ensure projects are delivered in the most efficient manner.
- Build strong relationships internally, externally and lead, prioritize and delegate tasks through the cross-functional internal teams.
- Build trust with the client through fast and effective project management.
- Ensure clear and timely communication with both your clients and external sales contacts.
- Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and product usage as required.
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
- Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
- Proven account management and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and deliver account sales and margin improvement.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.