NEW VACANCY! (PK7292)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
SOUTH EAST - COMMUTABLE FROM BEDFORDSHIRE / HERTFORDSHIRE / MILTON KEYNES / CAMBRIDGESHIRE
£Open depending on experience
Our Client is a privately-owned international packaging manufacturing company who is the leader in its field regarding the production of flexible paper and plastic packaging for the retail sector. With unrivalled Europe wide production capabilities and commitment to R&D the company is at the leading edge of development of environmentally sustainable packaging solutions for the retail and flexibles market. They have over 30 production sites and sales locations worldwide.
They have a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leader in environmental packaging solutions. You will be joining the UK external sales office. The UK sales team consists of 12, managing a variety of accounts. This role is diverse which involves taking responsibility for the coordination of a portfolio of blue-chip clients predominantly in the retail industry.
- Assisting the Key Account Directors and Sales Managers in all aspects of account management, including face to face meetings with customers
- Supporting the Key Account Directors and Sales Managers when they are delivering new ideas to existing and potential customers through effective communication and relationship building
- Preparing meeting agendas, minutes and presentations for meetings with key accounts
- You will be responsible for the internal data management of the accounts and expected to create, implement and maintain stock reports, forecasts, technical libraries and any other reports required by your individual customer. You will need to tailor your approach to each account
- As part of the team, you will be expected to assist with the general running of the office and PA duties to senior staff
- You will be responsible for data entry, order processing and credit control on your account
- Assisting external sales team in dealing with any quality complaints
- Overall responsibility for orders placed by your account from quotations to in store delivery via effective communication and co-ordination with the sales team in other departments/countries
- Experience managing high-profile blue-chip accounts
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Able to work under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Able to analyse raw data and effectively communicate stock requirements, sales data and market trends to the customer clearly and concisely both in person and through effective reporting and graphical information
- You will be comfortable in using customers external online systems for stock management and delivery schedules
- Willingness and ability to learn about packaging and sustainability
- Strong IT skills
- Batcheler's degree or equivalent in related business field
- German Language skills
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using their products. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
You will also be required to develop a comprehensive technical understanding of the production of plastic and paper flexible packaging for retail and on-line use and the ability to apply this knowledge to enhance customer service.
Necessary training will be provided.