NEW VACANCY (PK7246)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£25K - £28K Depending on Experience + Potential to earn EOT bonus after 12 months, Pension after 12 months, 24 days holiday, private health care
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of bespoke sustainable packaging and contract food manufacture and filling. The company has two manufacturing sites and work closely with customers in both the UK and EU.
Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team. A hard-working individual, capable of multi-tasking and enjoys a hands-on approach that can make a real impact. You must have the ability to work well in a team and independently is a real asset, multitasking and prioritising with excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
This role is to co-ordinate and communicate customer and sales requirements to the operations team. It is a busy role which requires attention to detail, good communication, proactive approach, problem solving with proficient administration skills.
- Raising support and job documents for operations team.
- Raising quotations for sales and customers and ensuring sent in a timely manner.
- Investigating and resolving with and aiding resolve for customer and internal queries.
- Raising PO's and ordering components from suppliers to meet production requirements.
- Following up with suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time and in full.
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary.
- Use of a CRM system would be a desirable skills
- General office administration
- Closing off and resolve of queries.
- OTIF for raw materials for production
- Good IT skills (excel, word, outlook, power-point)
- Some project management experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Pro-active by nature
- Good listening
- Well organized
- Ability to work under pressure (not all the time)