NEW VACANCY! (PK7285)
INTERNAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Office is Commutable from Buckinghamshire, Northants, Bedfordshire
Salary Guide £23K - £28K (Flexible Depending on Experience) + Commission 5.5% on first deals uncapped
Hours of Working: 9am - 5pm
The company are currently home-based looking to move back to a hybrid model - potentially 3 days in the office 2 at home. If a candidate prefers full working in the office this can be optional.
Our Client is a leading packaging company, supplying added value printed packaging to a range of markets including retail, e-commerce and online retail markets throughout the UK. They are well-invested company with a very stable and dedicated workforce, they have built their success on developing strong working relationships with their varied customer base.
As part of the company's strategic growth plans, and succession planning, they are recruiting an Internal Business Development Manager to work in their exciting e-commerce sector, within the packaging sector.
You will be reporting to the Head of Sales and responsible for exploiting new business opportunities by identifying innovative packaging solutions for target customers in new markets and undertake solutions selling, from concept and design stages through to orders.
- To hunt, identify and develop new opportunities within the e-commerce sector which match the company's manufacturing capabilities and strategic direction, in a profitable and timely manager
- To identify customer requirements through appropriate qualification techniques
- To sell from the standard range of products and also liaise with the manufacturing sites on bespoke opportunities
- To gather and report commercial intelligence which ensures early identification of opportunities and potential for new added value business
- To build and maintain a strong pipeline of potential opportunities within timelines for closure
- To have been perceived as making a positive and worthwhile contribution to the company by achieving sales and profit targets, in line with set objectives
- To demonstrate the personal and business acumen necessary to gain the confidence of customers and colleagues at all levels
- To contribute to significant business growth and to identify ways of maximising profitability
- To act as an effective member of the sales team, supporting and working with other team members as required
Corrugated packaging experience would be a bonus, however the company would be willing to train you on corrugated and other materials