NEW VACANCY! (PK7333)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£OPEN (Depending On Experience) + Pension
Our client is a manufacturer of printed packaging and cartons based in Essex, supplying predominantly to food, cosmetics and fragrance markets.
They are now looking to recruit and Internal Account Manager to join their team, The chosen candidate will be from a manufacturing background (Cartons, Corrugated / Packaging experience) with a good understanding of how the manufacturing process works.
You will be proactive in looking after customer accounts, so strong customer service skills are needed as well as building relationships with customers.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Front line contact for all day to day relationship with nominated clients.
- Develop sound relationship based on reliable, effective, prompt and proactive communication in a timely manner
- Identify with customer upcoming needs / requirements and communicate internally as appropriate
- Look for opportunities to upsell and seek commercial opportunities through daily communication and liaise with Sales team to leverage opportunities
- Identify any customer concerns, raise internally and manage resolution with support of sales and Ops team
- Receive and clarify incoming enquiries with customer / sales team
- Prepare internal estimating brief
- Communicate and follow up on quotations with customers.
- Prepare detailed technical brief for production on all new projects for nominated clients
- Sample creation and submission (to include briefing external resources with technical / aesthethic requirements when required)
- Work with customer to develop artwork briefs
- Checking of artworks from customers, submission of proofs
- Manage customer approvals in line with CPA
- Internal approvals of production based on adherence to customer expectations and agreed specification
- Manage communication with client
- Receive and acknowledge initial and repeat orders
- Prepare job bags
- Quality issues identified either internally or by a customer.
- Gather relevant data to allow effective analysis including request of samples if required
- Liaise with Internal colleagues to ensure a satisfactory resolution is found within necessary timescales and corrective actions are put in place
- Communicate with customer promptly resolution and communicate internal paperwork requirements
- Ensure any payment issues are resolved with customer with assistance of relevant Finance & sales team
- Maintain and update any required admin/ record keeping details as required internally and with nominated clients
- Set up system for collation of samples
- Maintain sample library for reference and sales samples
- Attention to detail
- High level of relationship / communication skills to manage contact competently at all levels at customers
- Ability to build solid relationships internally and with customers
- Capable of acting as a strong value adding intermediary between customer and the company in all situations
- Creative appreciation
- Commercial awareness to identify beneficial opportunities from daily communication with customers and mitigate risk
- Customer facing roles
- Print or Packaging Experience - 3 Years
- Artwork management
- Highly capable project management skills including development and management of critical paths
Desired but not essential
Estimating (Training will be given)
Quality knowledge and experience in resolving any out of specification issues
Package development in carton board