NEW VACANCY! (PK6843)
INTERNAL SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER - Industrial Packaging
COMMUTABLE AREAS: SOUTH YORKSHIRE, WEST YORKSHIRE, NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE, HIGH PEAK, GREATER MANCHESTER
£18-22K dependent on experience + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Pension Scheme
Hours of Work: 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday / 8am-3pm Fridays
Our client is a leading supplier of industrial packaging to blue chip companies in a range of UK markets including agriculture, building and construction, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, waste and recycling.
They have a current requirement for an Internal Sales / Account Manager with a sales attitude & mindset, to work independently, to proactively manage all the companies' House Accounts. The role will suit those used to working with fast moving stock and with a good commercial brain.
- Looking after house accounts, chasing forecast deliveries and repeat orders
- Following up on delivered bags for customer care
- Taking orders each day via email and telephone
- Working alongside sales team members
- Making calls to introduce yourself and company products and services
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Contacting old and potential customers to gather information on products used
- Excellent customer service (it is at the heart of everything they do)
- Be approachable and well presented
- Be organised
- Able to use Excel
- Work on own and as a team
- Be able to provide accurate data on work achieved for week - reporting to sales meeting
- Experience in sales and account managing
Our client can offer flexibility within your working hours and location; you can work from the company office or from home (or can do half and half). Our client offers a supportive environment for all staff, they are a good company to work for.