NEW VACANCY! (PK6665)
INTERNAL SALES CO-ORDINATOR
FULL TIME PERMENANT POSITION - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£(flexible depending on experience) + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is specialist luxury gift and corrugated packaging company, providing clients with a range of products such as rigid boxes, bespoke gift boxes, presentation packaging, luxury packaging products and a full range of bespoke corrugated packaging; they are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join their existing team.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry and is a really great business to work for, the company genuinely look after their staff and offer a career path and progression opportunities to all employees.
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience of printed packaging who will have sales experience and great customer service skills.
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers, handling telephone orders and enquiries
- Generating quotes, processing orders and advising on the best packaging solutions for their needs,
- Excellent telephone manner
- The role is varied and busy, so great organisational skills are a must!
- Developing relationships with customers at all levels
- Accurate processing and managing of all customer requirements
- Liaising with warehouse and couriers to ensure smooth and efficient despatch and delivery of stock orders
- Raising enquiries/sending quotations/organising samples/ placing orders/sending order confirmations to customers
- Liaising with the relevant departments to deliver orders on time
- Attaching all relevant information to the CRM system
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Able to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Good eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Assisting with sales and marketing activities
- Liaising with suppliers