Internal Sales Executive
Similar jobs like this one
Internal Sales Executive
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Location: London/South East
Salary: Dependant on experience. Uncapped commission earnings
Experience: Previous sales experience essential – ideally within the packaging sector.
Sarcina Packaging Ltd
We are a fast growing , independent packaging company specialising in the supply of bespoke
packaging solution s to promote customers products and brands. We pride ourselves on the quality of
our services and delivering innovative solutions.
W e have a n oppo rtunity for an Internal S ales Executive to join our team working both from home and
in our offices near Chichester in West S ussex. As the Internal Sales Executive you will be the initial
point of contact for customers , whether by email, the website or telephone, enquiring about our
products and services. You will help determine the requirements and follow through on the
opportunity to the point of sale. You will also be responsible for managing several key accounts to
ensure they are managed in a timely and appropriate way with the view to maximising revenue and
• Support the sales team with general sales administration.
• Respond to sales enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide customers with advic e and guidance , quotations and follow up with the view to
• Manage a portfolio of accounts with the view to maximising revenue, repeat sales and
• Maintain record of sales opportunities and pipeline via the company CRM system
• Mana ge order process when business is won, liaising with suppliers and updating customers
on progress. Manage project timelines.
• Provide customers with valuable insight into packaging options , benefits and limitations.
• Maintain effective relationship with supp liers managing problems when they occur.
• Help in establishing new suppliers and to market their offering.
• Work closely with the marketing team to help identify sales and marketing
campaigns/opportunities. To assist in creation of sales and marketing material in print, online
and other channels as appropriate .
• To f ollow up on sales opportunities that result from marketing activities.
• Produce reports to enable the tracking and measuring of campaigns and sales performance.
• Researc h contacts from other sources adding to CRM database
• Visit customers and prospects when require d, in line with Covid-19 regulations .
• Visit trade shows and exhibitions when appropriate.
• Achieve sales and non -sales objectives for the year .
• Assist in the office and warehouse as and when required
• Take due and reasonable care of oneself and others in respect of Health & Safety at work
• Work on projects/tasks as specified by your line manager
This job description is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to carry out additional tasks which are
appropriate to your experience, as required by your manager.
Skill set and requirements:
We are looking for a proactive , intelligent individual who is results driven and will thrive in a fast -
paced working environment. Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. As is the ability to
managing multiple complex tasks at any one time.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience of sales administration and support .
• Previous experience with CRM systems, data entry and reporting (such as Salesforce, etc.).
• Experience of working to tight deadlines with the ability to multitask whilst maintaining
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing .
• A professional, friendly and approachable deme anour
• A positive can -do attitude
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in sales working
alongside a strong internal and external sales team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role please forward your current CV alongside a covering letter outlining your
relevant professional experienc e and why you would be suitable for this role.