NEW VACANCY! (PK6104)
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Commutable Areas: Gtr Manchester, South Lancashire, Merseyside & North Cheshire
Salary up to £30K dependent on experience + Workplace Pension + Other Benefits
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday / 8:30am - 4:30pm Fridays
A flexible packaging extruder and convertor of high quality performance films, delivering a superb customer service experience. They are a BRC AA Food Approved accredited business, supplying both trade convertors and end users throughout the country. The company are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive.
Job Purpose: An office based role including account management, offering customer service support and support to the external Sales Reps.
The business has built its success on supplying Distributors, Merchants, Trade Printers & Converters and are now looking to further develop their business through focusing on the End User Industrial and Food market sectors, which is already proving very successful.
This is a superb opportunity to work for an ambitious, growing business, where you will receive all of the necessary support and training for you to make a real success of the opportunity with a real potential to develop your career.
Customer Services Responsibilities:
- Assist the customer services department in dealing with all customer enquiries and wherever necessary, handling and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Provide product pricing and delivery information to customers and colleagues upon request.
- Processing of quotations and all orders types, ensuring any stock shortages are communicated and delivery times are adhered to.
- Organise workload to meet company and customer timeframe.
- Be proactive offering product alternatives and additional products to customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer timescales are adhered to.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within the Polythene Packaging Industry would be highly advantageous, either through working for a Packaging Distributor or Film Extruder, but experience within other manufacturing / distribution industries may be considered.
- Familiar with meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Proactive, used to prospecting and developing new business opportunities.
- Used to working on their own initiative, hungry to develop business with a positive attitude.
- Possess strong customer skills with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal departments ensuring open lines of communication at all times.
Workplace Pension + Other Benefits
0161 485 8888