A company whose investment for 2019 has centred on their Midlands division, we are recruiting on their behalf for an Internal Sales Executive, someone who knows packaging! A rare role that offers real tangible progression and advancement, this appointment has great potential to add value at a really exciting time in the company’s development.
Internal Sales Executive | Packaging Distributor | West Midlands | £26k - £28k+
Specialist supplier of packaging to the retail sector, this company prides itself on its ability to deliver its customers needs to the finest detail. Aligning their business to the needs of contract packers, major multiples and the independent sector they produce innovative packaging solutions and provide world-class customer service.
On a daily basis the role will entail:
- Maintaining new and existing relationships with customers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Understanding customer needs and providing a consistently high quality service along with technical innovation
- Generating new business from prospects
- Developing sales through technical innovation
- Producing customer forecasts
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing
- Signing off artwork redesigns
- Processing quotes and samples
Key skills required are:
- Knowledge of the food packaging industry would be ideal
- Knowledge of the packaging industry, in general
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Sage - beneficial
- Full computer literacy - essential
- Excellent time management
A company that is thriving and has a positive and diverse 5-year expansion strategy, training and development is an important part of this organisation's philosophy. You will be well rewarded with the opportunity to develop within the business and can expect to benefit from enormous career potential.
£26k - £28k+ plus pension, 25 days holidays and performance related bonus