Looking to position you at the forefront of their Customer Service team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual, with a passion for design and working with customers, to join an industry leader within the packaging sector. Based out of a work hard, play hard environment within state of the art facilities, you will have full scope to manage and develop all aspects of the service delivery to the company’s internal and external clients.
Internal Sales Executive | Packaging | Hertfordshire | £22k - £27k dependent on experience
With a comprehensive range of primary and secondary packaging services in-house, from special promotional packaging to a variety of print collateral, this is a company able to provide customised project management solutions and complete end-to-end packaging solutions to major high street retailers. They have an excellent reputation within the industry for luxury and award winning design.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Handling new enquiries from prospective clients, guiding them through the process of designing and producing bespoke packaging for their product
- Taking calls and managing incoming emails for new enquiries
- Making product recommendations from customer briefs and helping them through the process to order completion
- Reactivating and growing existing accounts and working closely with the Marketing Manager to advise on marketing opportunities
- Working closely with the design team to create prototypes, working with customer services and estimating to create quotations and assist with orders into production
Key attributes required:
- Client service experience gained within a print or packaging manufacturing environment
- Practical knowledge and experience of the manufacture of various types of packaging would be an advantage but full training will be given
- Strong communication & organisation skills
- Enthusiastic & Hard working
- Excel, Word and good, general IT literacy
Don't delay, submit your details today.
£22k - £27k dependent on experience plus excellent benefits package