Can you walk the walk AND talk the talk? A leading regional supplier of corrugated packaging is looking to recruit an additional team member in Internal Sales Support. This is a superb opportunity if you’re a driven individual to make your mark in the industry and reap attractive rewards.
Internal Sales Support | Corrugated Packaging | Buckinghamshire | £20k-£25k
Tailor made packaging solutions provider for corrugated boxes and bespoke, short run specialist packaging. Fully committed to their green credentials and use of recycled and sustainable sources, this is a company with all the specialist knowledge, technology and experience to fully satisfy the functional requirements, innovative design ideas and service expectations of their high profile account base.
Working in Internal Sales Support you will be responsible for:
- Responding to enquiries from customers, providing quotations and processing orders
- Calling prospects in database
- Email marketing (using Mail Chimp)
- Following up on website enquiries
- Organising samples/mock ups
- Using CAD table and software – full training will be provided for this
- Accurately updating and maintaining internal CRM systems
Key attributes required:
- Experience of working in a demanding customer focused role
- First class customer service skills
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
- Good numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail
An industry leading company that will offer personal career progression and training helping you become an expert in the industry.
If you feel you are a match for the above role and would like to find out more, please apply using the links provided.
£20k-£25k + pension & 23 days holiday + stats