NEW VACANCY (PK6154)
INTERNAL SALES SUPPORT ROLE
COMMUTABLE FROM BEDS / BUCKS / NORTHANTS / CAMBS AREA ETC
Upto £28K (Depending on skills + experience) + 25 days holiday + Bonus Scheme + Private Pension Scheme
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm.
Our Client is a specialist packaging manufacturer looking to recruit a candidate in an Internal Sales Support, you will report directly to the sales office supervisor.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, friendly, sociable person with a good sense of humour and have a smart appearance. They should be used to working within a team and should be prepared to support their colleagues when necessary. They should also enjoy a variety of work and be prepared to work under pressure occasionally.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Taking sales enquiries by phone, fax or e-mail.
- Liaising with the Area Sales Managers and responding within an acceptable time scale.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that information is provided to the customer in a timely and professional manner.
- Taking responsibility and management of the smaller Sales Office Accounts.
- Producing quotations using costing spreadsheets and sending out to customers within 48 hours.
- Progressing of quotations and samples sent.
- Fulfilling sample requests from customers, liaising with production and suppliers for specific sample requirements. Sending out samples within agreed timescales.
- Supporting Sales Administrator with order processing and order enquiries.
- Fulfilling requests for literature and datasheet
- Full use of CRM system to maintain customer information and history and being proactive in the maintenance of good customer relations to facilitate better sales; entry & creation of leads and accounts on CRM system.
- Providing full support and training for users of CRM.
- Provide marketing support to the Sales Managers in the form of e-marketing bulletins, newsletters, case studies, customer surveys, press releases
- Maintain stocks of promotional items, samples and literature.
- Undertaking proactive sales activities
- Assisting with the effectiveness of the Internal Sales Department by actively working to procedures and processes and seeking to improve where appropriate.
- Generally seeking to continually improve quality standards throughout the company.
- Deputising for other members of the Internal Sales Department.
- To undertake various other LOGB activities.
£28K (Depending On Skills + Experience)
0161 486 3104