IRELAND BASED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE WITH PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
£Genuinely Open on Salary (my client pays well) + Commission + Company Car + Pension
**** THIS IS A REALLY EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP IRELAND FOR THE COMPANY ****
Our Client is a manufacturer of bespoke packaging servicing some of the UK's best known companies and leading brands. Our client is renowned for their high levels of quality and service and is genuinely an excellent business to work for. Our client covers all market sectors from food, beverage to cosmetics / beauty and household etc
Our client already has dedicated sales teams covering England and Scotland and are currently servicing their Irish clients from Scotland, they are looking to recruit initially, one external Sales Candidate to cover and develop business in Ireland with a view to long team building a dedicated Sales Team. The role will be split approx. 80% new business and 20% managing existing accounts such as Diageo and William Grants.
Our client is looking for an individual based in Ireland who has experience working in any sector of the print or packaging market. Initially you will cover the whole of Ireland.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic business who is already well established in the packaging arena, the successful candidate will have the rare opportunity to grow and develop Ireland. With a view long term to recruit and build your own sales team!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Based in Northern or Southern Ireland
- Good and current knowledge of the print / packaging industry
- To achieve all budgeted targets on sales territory by managing the business and relationships with existing customers, monitoring order levels and maximising new business opportunities with these customers
- To identify new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Presenting to clients at all levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Successfully manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Manage accounts from raising job bags right through to liaising with customers regarding deliveries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work well under pressure
£Genuinely Open on Salary
0161 486 3104