Up To £25K + Bonus / Commission + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare
Our client is a leading distributor of packaging materials throughout the UK. They provide an extensive range of products including: corrugated packaging, packaging materials (films, tapes, bubblewrap, strapping, e-commerce packaging products), paper products, packaging machinery etc into a wide range of market sectors .
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Junior Field Sales Executive to cover the West Midlands area.
The role is approximately 75% new business and 25% account management.
My client will consider candidates from a packaging or printing background, either already in an external role or someone looking to progress into an external sales position.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing and growing business
- Account management
- Actively prospecting (via cold calling and referrals) and closing new business accounts
- Achieving revenue, profit and activity targets
- Conducting commercial tasks including quoting, dealing with complaints, setting of contracts, price negotiations, managing bespoke stock agreements and aged stock levels
- Sales forecasting on a regular basis
- Diary planning to ensure regular reviews take place with customers
- Presenting to customer and prospective customer panels
- Monitor and feedback on competitor activities
Up To £25K + Bonus / Commission
0161 486 3104