NEW VACANCY! (PK6349)
JUNIOR SALES - FMCG PACKAGING
Up to £35K Salary + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package (Depending on experience)
Our client is a successful family owned business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
Due to a continual investment programme they are recruiting a Junior Salesperson to be 50/50 office and field based, to assist in the development and growth of the company. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years under their belt in a customer facing, sales focused environment and will be hungry to learn new skills, overcome new challenges and ultimately achieve a successful and progressive sales career.
Packaging experience is preferred for this role. Experience selling into the Pet Food, Snacks and Confectionary markets would be desirable but not essential.
- Be actively involved in new business generation via cold calling and researching
- To manage designated accounts to ensure that the client's needs are met
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base
- Liaising with internal members of staff
- To be the first point of contact for the company and customers
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers
- To support customer base with product selection and product training where necessary
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritising and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation