NEW VACANCY! (PK6318)
KENT BASED ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary up to £30K + Benefits
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer. The group supplies products to multinational corporations and local market leaders in FMCG industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit an office based Account Manager, reporting in to a local Key Account Manager to act as a vital link between customers, sales and operations departments. To be responsible for managing the defined account portfolio in accordance with the overall strategy of their division. This responsibility includes achieving sales goals, profitability targets and controlling costs within the approved budget in the territory defined by Sales Management and updated on an annual base.
This role will be perfect for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and already has a minimum of a 5 year track record in customer service and account handling.
My client is ideally looking for someone with experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical markets in the Packaging sector. They are looking for a talented person who is willing to learn, who is smart and intelligent. The personality fit for this role will be crucial.
- Evaluate potential of existing customers and selected prospects.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve the sales and profitability goals and visit customers accordingly
- Explore the needs of the customer for products and services to find solutions that provide them an excellent experience along with profitability to the company.
- Follow-up to customer's requests and ensure accurate administration of data and documents
- Arrange status reports, for activities, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Negotiate contract conditions within the provided frame
- Handle customer complaints
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Forecast sales in the assigned area and contribute to the company's budget
- Engage with other functions, especially with Customer Service and Application Engineers, to provide the customer with products and services that meet or exceed their expectations and ensure the profitability of the offer.
- Share information about the customer with other functions to continuously increase their understanding of customer needs
- Monitor market trends and competition in assigned area to contribute to the definition of the regional strategy.
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with key customers.
- Seek new opportunities, special developments for products and services.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to develop application possibilities for new ideas
Salary up to £30K + Benefits
0161 485 8888