With over 50 years of experience, this global leader in flexible packaging is wanting to provide an ambitious Key Account Manager the opportunity to develop and further their career. Strong investment and substantial growth is driving the company to expand its impressive portfolio, offering an exciting opportunity to progress and advance.
Key Account Manager | Flexible Packaging – Fresh Food | South East | Exceptional Salary and Bonus Scheme
Well established and at the forefront of innovation, this company is well respected and renowned for their quality products and service. Establishing a strong platform for investment due to their continued and strong growth, they are looking to expand their market presence further by bringing on new and experienced individuals to diversify their client experience.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling across the UK to manage and maintain large blue chip accounts
- Sourcing and attaining new accounts and developing them into returning clients
- Organising and managing a shifting diary to accommodate client needs
- Reporting to head office on a weekly basis and providing up to date information regarding accounts
- Understanding and keeping up to date industry knowledge to best help clients in the market
Key attributes required:
- Experience and strong knowledge of the fresh meat, produce and dairy markets
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets through the maintenance of existing clients and the acquisition of new ones
- Broad experience of Key Account Management
- The ability to adapt to and manage a shifting diary
- Provide a professional and world class service and upholding the company’s reputation
Due to a strong year and continued investment scheme, this is the perfect opportunity for a a goal driven and forward thinking individual to join a global heavyweight.
Is this the right role for you? Submit your details for consideration.
Exceptional salary and bonus scheme, company car, healthcare, 25 days holiday + stats